i think suicidal people are just angels that want to go home.
hi as an actually suicidal person can you please shove this romanticized bullshit back up your ass? Thanks.
Nicki Minaj - Fire Burns | Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded
1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.Seven Simple Ways To Free Yourself, from girl to girl (via fawnbabe)
My friends are never allowed to be sad. When they are I immediately initiate a cheer up task force until they’re happy.
this is the best fucking song that has ever graced my ears I haven’t even faced a potential breakup as bad as Aly & Aj’s but everytime I hear this song I want to go fucking kick somebody in the crotch for doing me wrong and ignoring me on my stupid birthday god damn I fucking love this mid 2000’s pop song so much
I know my crappy pics don’t fully illustrate my point
I’m just sick of going to movies or reading comics and out of the infinite possibilities out there for aliens, male aliens are the only ones who ever have any sort of variety
For those who are interested, here’s the firsthand account from the Amnesty observers’ team, who are still in Ferguson, of what they experienced last night. You can also find some of the personal Twitters of the team members on that page.
If you’re just catching up, this is Amnesty USA’s press release from when they first dispatched observers (their own link is broken) and a more personal blog post from a member of the delegation.
I wanted to make I post I could link too whenever someone asks me this~
Seriously. Even if I was hella in shape, really healthy, no one would be asking for health or work out tips from me if I was fat. Stop assuming because someone looks like what society deems as ‘healthy’ or ‘fit’ that they are, it’s a lie, they are try to sell you things and make you hate and judge strangers. Stop buying into it.
Something to add,
even medical professionals cannot judge people by their looks, which is why mri machines, and x-ray machines, are a fucking thing, but lazy doctors and lazy people will resort to ‘You just need to lose some weight,’ as any advice to any aliment a fat person may have, which is bullshit since being fat isn’t always the deciding factor in health.
and to be frank, more people are gonna get this message cause it was said by a thin person, if a fat person wrote this it would just be reblogged with fat jokes, claiming op is making excuses, and faux concerns about health and claims of ‘glorifying obesity,’ And all those people who disagree with the message, ask yourself why. You are basically a successful, obnoxiously complacent product of a massive brain washing, being perfectly groomed in hating others who don’t look like what you’ve been told is proper and human and you have been taught that pretend empathy and backhanded concern is better then a real genuine understanding.
Which I suggest you fix.
Thinness does not equal health or beauty, and the belief that it does has cost a lot of fucking lives.
Stop calling what’s happening in Ferguson a “riot”.
It is not a riot.
Vancouver losing the Stanley Cup a few years ago was a riot. It was angry, drunken destruction with no purpose. (And as a Canadian, it was a shameful event)
Ferguson is not a riot. It is a protest. It is an uprising. It is a civil rights revolution. The prople of Ferguson may be angry, but they have a reason to be angry, and they are not violent, and they are not hooligans, thugs or looters. They are protesting for their human rights which are currently being denied.
Look at the difference between a riot and a protest. A riot is chaos. A protest has a purpose.
OMG. there’s a man at the bar in Applebee’s who’s talking about how Obama is getting blocked by Congress and how the old rich white men only care about the old rich white men and how his daughter is her own person and he doesn’t pry into her business and I want him to be my dad.